The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The tide is turning....

Started by Frood, August 02, 2022, 03:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-01-health-workers-fired-covid-jabs-win-lawsuit.html">https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-01- ... wsuit.html">https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-01-health-workers-fired-covid-jabs-win-lawsuit.html

https://i.postimg.cc/T1VP1h6d/Screenshot-20220802-165740-Chrome.jpg">

Get some popcorn and a drink....

This shit is going to go off the more people die unexpectedly over the few next years (nevermind the last few)....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Provincial government mandates here have been lifted.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468107 time=1659437562 user_id=3254

But the pain and hurt remains...

It was an assault on people, their ability to earn an income and provide for their children.

I honestly hope all those fuckwits hang on live TV but it wouldn't go far enough to heal the harm they've pushed...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468108 time=1659437745 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468107 time=1659437562 user_id=3254

It was an assault on people, their ability to earn an income and provide for their children.

I honestly hope all those fuckwits hang on live TV but it wouldn't go far enough to heal the harm they've pushed...

Any necessary inconvenience now is at the federal level..

They're delaying letting people off of planes at Pearson Airport in Toronto because it will violate fire capacity regulations.

The AriveCan app is causing long delays processing passengers.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468109 time=1659438095 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468108 time=1659437745 user_id=1676

Any necessary inconvenience now is at the federal level..

They're delaying letting people off of planes at Pearson Airport in Toronto because it will violate fire capacity regulations.

The AriveCan app is causing long delays processing passengers.

The damage remains... we've personally lost over 400k in the last two and a half years of bullshit lockdowns and mandates we didn't abide by... refused to abide by, so now I'm 22 hours drive away from my wife and kids and lucky to see them every 2-3 months since I took a job in a different state that didn't vilify and invalid employment for us unjabbed.

I want heads!

I want those cocksucking motherfucking cunts to reimburse us and to serve their remaining days in solitary confinement.... like they served up on the rest of us.

But I'd be okay with a court sentence handed down for a hanging or firing squad...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

...and now we know why Joe Biden made Lynching illegal this year!

I agree man, hang all these traitors!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=468115 time=1659447931 user_id=2221

ac_wot

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468119 time=1659449094 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=468115 time=1659447931 user_id=2221

ac_wot

Murder was already illegal. But they specifically made lynching illegal..... cause they KNOW what happens to traitors!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Meanwhile Dem states, NY, Cali, and Illinios have declared states of emergency over Monkeypox.

Bricktop

That is good news.

I hope the same happens here in Australia and all those who were dismissed because they declined the innoculation get huge payouts.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=468269 time=1659483443 user_id=1560
That is good news.

I hope the same happens here in Australia and all those who were dismissed because they declined the innoculation get huge payouts.

Employers didn't want to do that.....perhaps they'll seek compensation from organizations like Health Canada.

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468271 time=1659483562 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=468269 time=1659483443 user_id=1560
That is good news.

Employers didn't want to do that.....perhaps they'll seek compensation from organizations like Health Canada.

Not quite the same here. Some companies, and I think ALL government departments, dismissed workers who would not provide evidence of vaccination. Many have been re-instated, but they still lost money during the time they were laid off.

They should be at least remunerated for lost salary and some compensation for hardship.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=468273 time=1659483708 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468271 time=1659483562 user_id=3254

Not quite the same here. Some companies, and I think ALL government departments, dismissed workers who would not provide evidence of vaccination. Many have been re-instated, but they still lost money during the time they were laid off.

They should be at least remunerated for lost salary and some compensation for hardship.

Employers in Canada dismissed employees, but it was provincial and federal mandates that forced them to do that..

My husband's company let go of some workers who refused vaccination, but only because they were forced to by provincial vaccine mandates.

Bricktop

Either way, in my view, it was morally and factually wrong. Given that the number of cases in South Australia has NEVER been higher than it is now, and I assume the same may apply in the other States, these governments have some explaining to do.

I won't hold my breath though. Despite all the lockdowns, injections, draconian mask requirements and general disruption to all society, Covid is rampant. My wife and I have both had it, and the list of friends and acquaintances who've also contracted the virus grows longer each day.

It is manifestly obvious that our respective governments have massively overreacted and the pain they've caused demands compensation.

Frood

I never want to see anything even closely resembling what happened with the lockdowns and mandates ever again, and to assure that, these fuckwits need to be pursued like rodents in a cattery.

Every single person, government, and corporation who made mandates and draconian prison directives need to swing from the gallows.... and Facebook, Twitter, and Google/YouTube should be punished with multiple billion dollar fines and prevented from censoring honest debate EVER again.

This has been and continues to be intentionally inflicted. They knew what they were dictating was bullshit and they simply didn't and still don't give a toss.

The civil liberty revocations and jabs were pure directed poison... and billions are now affected.
Blahhhhhh...